07 September 2006

SHOWDOWN

I always hear people telling me that Willy Mac is the funnier poster, that he started the blog, that he owns a duck, and that I should get a duck too, yadda yadda yadda. I'VE HAD ENOUGH. I'm just going to set the record straight.


WILLY MAC WEARS SOCKS WITH SANDALS.

There. I said it.

Listen: It’s not my place to say if it’s right or wrong. I only report the information that might be relevant to your lives. And in this case, friends, the information at hand concerns the fact that many witnesses have noted that Willy Mac wears, under his sandals, socks. They are usually socks of the gold-toe variety. They are NOT official Gold Toe socks. Rather, they seem to be a sort of Gold Toe knockoff sort of sock. Again, I make no judgements; I only report the facts. Given the current climate of the blog and all the questions being posed I felt it was my responsibility – my duty even, perhaps – to let you, the concerned blog readers of DFIG, know that this man, who claims to be the strong half of the blog, wears sandals – and not even Birkenstocks – and under those, he wears thin brown socks with faux golden toes. Use this information any way you wish.


CHILI: I WEAR TASTEFUL AND SOMETIMES AWESOME SHOES


this rant adapted from BANR 2005