26 October 2006

SHOWDOWN PT. 2

"I always hear people telling me that Willy Mac is the funnier poster, that he started the blog, that he owns a duck, and that I should get a duck too, yadda yadda yadda." - Chili

Ok, so what, I occasionally enjoy socks and sandals so that my feets don't freeze. It irks me now that momentum has shifted to Chili's side of the blog. Kudos to Chili for looking into getting a pet sloth, which he's said to me that he might actually carry through with when he goes back to grad school. But, I've got the inside track on something here sportsfans. Annexation of Puerto Rico on three... Ready... BREAK!


Chili eats Hello Kitty Pop-Tarts

Now what... does this make things awkard??

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, or that there's anything wrong with it... I just find it a little odd that Chili eats Pedo-Tarts. I mean, usually for breakfast I eat a raw steak with coffee grains and top it off by smoking a cigar. That's just cause I'm a man. Chili eats Hello Kitty Pop-Tarts accompanied from what I can only imagine is some sort of fruit juice in a sippy cup. Just think of that next time you read one of Chili's hilarious posts. The author of the post is a Hello Kitty fan by default. Revenge is a dish best served with a warm fruit middle after two minutes in the toaster.

Willy Mac: Do you enjoy them?
Chili: I do. Hello Kitty Pop-Tarts taste good.

I just don't know if I can trust a man that enjoys "Meow-Berry."