04 December 2007

DUMB SHIT ON TIGERNET.... COACHING MELTDOWNNNNNN


If Danny came back to coach the Peach, we'd have to have a badass late 70's black and white montage with this as the theme music. A las, these thoughts will only live on as dreams and dreams only.

The master plan revealed!


Personally I hope our new coach is more devoutly Christian than Tommy was. I heard there was a guy named Yusef on the team once, and I am NOT comfortable with that. Old testament names from now on, please. Don't even get me started on that snitch who went to the ACLU.


I would assume it'll be confused, painfully unfunny, and generally dumb. Coaches can change but boards cannot.

He made me laugh and cry. A fun 9 year run. Tommy Bowden, ladies and gentlemen; a football coach or a broadway show?

Touche'.

If Danny came back to coach the Peach, we'd win it by so much they'd fly us to New Orleans to play the winner of the championship game. Bank on it.

YOU'RE A LIAR! THE GAME NEVER PASSED DANNY BY, HE PASSED THE GAME BY!

This is the SEC, y'all. This is a big deal.

Oh yes, let's get the board's opinion.

Someone made a post saying "i am a hot girl please explain the coaching situation to me" and CHAOS ensues. Of course everyone saying they're a hot chick online is a hot chick, amirite?

In mere minutes, the board is flooded.

*jacking stops*